The Whitecourt Wolverines of the Alberta Junior Hockey League are searching for a qualified, energetic individual to fulfill an essential role within our organization. With guidance from the Head Coach/GM, this is an exciting and fast-paced opportunity for an eager and professional minded individual. The applicant should have playing or coaching experience at the major junior, Junior A or collegiate level.
The following would be a list of duties that would come along with the position:
• All coaching-related duties that come with Junior A hockey (practice and game preparation, skills training, video teaching etc.).
• Coordination of all off-ice training in cooperation with the team Trainer.
• Working with community liaison to coordinate all community activities.
• Responsible for being in communication with the billet coordinator.
• Working with the GM on any identification camps or recruiting activities.
• Responsible for working with players on any Educational goals (SAT, Tutoring or Academic Advancement)
• Salary will be based on professional experience.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26th, 2019. Only candidates selected to be interviewed will be contacted.