The Drumheller Dragons are currently accepting applications for the following position: Head Coach / General Manager
Working directly with and under the guidance of the Drumheller Dragons Management Committee, the Head Coach and General Manager duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coach and mentor players
• Develop practice and game plans
• Oversee off-ice training program
• Video analysis and game breakdown
• Implement game concepts
• Oversee training and scouting staff
• Execute player transactions
• Player development and promotion
• Travel to and manage team scheduled games and off ice activities
The successful Head Coach and General Manager will have the following qualifications:
• NCCP High Performance 1 certification
• Proven track record of success in coaching at the junior or collegiate level
• Strong work ethic
• Attention to detail
• Good rapport with college/university teams in order to promote players
• Knowledge of CJHL players
• Commitment to excellence
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Application deadline is March 31, 2017.